Welcome to my world!

My life's been crazy since my Daddy moved in with me immediately after my mother's death in October 2010. My one and only kiddo headed to college at Carolina at the end of August. So...I lived on my own, for the first time in my life, for a total of a blissful six weeks. Then, I started the parenting gig with my dad. He's a combination of a grouchy old man, a surly teenager and a temperamental toddler. Needless to say, I get very close to the brink of insanity sometimes. I get through life by finding the humor in difficult circumstances. And for some reason, I wind up in the weirdest situations. I couldn't make this stuff up. So I wind up having lots and lots crazy adventures which make great stories to share with my friends. Writing about my life is so therapeutic. My ramblings range from funny to sad to angry (full of cuss words) to sweet. While my focus is dealing with the trials and tribulations of being a parent to my Daddy, I have lots of random, totally unrelated posts. Whatever's on my mind. I love to make people laugh, and I'm happy to think my readers will get my strange sense of humor. And maybe, people who are in my situation will be encouraged. That's all I can hope for...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Relief

This pretty much sums it up.   A/C works.  Life is good.  My brain is no longer about to implode, and I've gone a whole 36 hours without a rant.  Unbelievable.    
 
Unfortunately (for you - my voyeuristic loyal readers,) my angst fuels my blogs.  So this will be short and sweet.
 
I have so much more to tell, but for now, I have other pleasant pursuits.  In case you care, what's trending in my cranium is as follows:  bald nudism as the cure for global warming; how foxes must be a dog/cat hybrid; dogs who prefer dead voles, dog vomit and cat poop to premium, organic, expensive puppy chow; whether it's incestuous to have a romantic relationship with someone who must be a twin separated at birth or a reincarnation of one's self (which is why I find him irresistable.)   Whether I should be worried about The Daddler because he forgot how to change the TV volume on the cable remote control - those damn TIAs - such a nuisance. 
 
Or if I should spend the proceeds from my pending refi on "Tickle Lipo" to suck out the huge flap of fat I've been left with after having three "bikini" cuts to remove large masses from my abdomen (an 8lb 13oz baby, a grapefruit-sized ball of mucous, and a useless uterus.)  Bikini cut, huh?  As in, you'll never wear a bikini again.  Why don't they call it a natural chastity belt?
 
Wow.  And I said I wouldn't rant.
 
On that note, I'm gonna go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment