Welcome to my world!

My life's been crazy since my Daddy moved in with me immediately after my mother's death in October 2010. My one and only kiddo headed to college at Carolina at the end of August. So...I lived on my own, for the first time in my life, for a total of a blissful six weeks. Then, I started the parenting gig with my dad. He's a combination of a grouchy old man, a surly teenager and a temperamental toddler. Needless to say, I get very close to the brink of insanity sometimes. I get through life by finding the humor in difficult circumstances. And for some reason, I wind up in the weirdest situations. I couldn't make this stuff up. So I wind up having lots and lots crazy adventures which make great stories to share with my friends. Writing about my life is so therapeutic. My ramblings range from funny to sad to angry (full of cuss words) to sweet. While my focus is dealing with the trials and tribulations of being a parent to my Daddy, I have lots of random, totally unrelated posts. Whatever's on my mind. I love to make people laugh, and I'm happy to think my readers will get my strange sense of humor. And maybe, people who are in my situation will be encouraged. That's all I can hope for...

Friday, April 22, 2011

First Dates...

...it's been a very long time since I've been on one. And since my Fantasy Fiance finally materialized yesterday, I figured I should brush up on the rules for first dates. Google to the rescue! I found just what I was looking for on Yahoo Answers:

Should you kiss on the first date?
well me and this girl i've been talking to for about a year went on a date to a sports banquet. the banquet was boring as hell, but we talked during the speechs and made a feew jokes. before we went we played some pool, andi gawee her a gift of like goodies and stuff that my mom got in L.A. there were a few dull moments, and i never got to do anything since i wasnt driving. and after that it was about 11:40 and i dropped her off at her friends house. i asked her if she wanted to go to the movies next week and she said sure, and she told me i better get my license next week too. should i just wait to the second date to kiss, or should i have kissed her last night.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The longer u wait the more memorable the kiss will be my bf and I waited almost a month!


Since I never kiss and tell, you'll just have to wonder if I followed the rules. I will, however, say that I kinda like this guy. Just a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment