Welcome to my world!

My life's been crazy since my Daddy moved in with me immediately after my mother's death in October 2010. My one and only kiddo headed to college at Carolina at the end of August. So...I lived on my own, for the first time in my life, for a total of a blissful six weeks. Then, I started the parenting gig with my dad. He's a combination of a grouchy old man, a surly teenager and a temperamental toddler. Needless to say, I get very close to the brink of insanity sometimes. I get through life by finding the humor in difficult circumstances. And for some reason, I wind up in the weirdest situations. I couldn't make this stuff up. So I wind up having lots and lots crazy adventures which make great stories to share with my friends. Writing about my life is so therapeutic. My ramblings range from funny to sad to angry (full of cuss words) to sweet. While my focus is dealing with the trials and tribulations of being a parent to my Daddy, I have lots of random, totally unrelated posts. Whatever's on my mind. I love to make people laugh, and I'm happy to think my readers will get my strange sense of humor. And maybe, people who are in my situation will be encouraged. That's all I can hope for...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fuck the Shit, continued

Comcast. My life is consumed with them. My phone just rang and it was the Comcast payment center saying that my MasterCard was about to be charged for the bill on my parents' house and that they'd already received a check for it. I told him I didn't care what he did. I swear, between Comcast and MLGW I have six accounts and I have NO idea what's been paid. They won't put them all on the same account so I can just set them all up on autopay like I had them. I need to call Chase so I can change my billing address to the Good House so I can rack up some points. Then I'm going to set everything up to hit the credit card. Pay one humongo bill per month instead of all this crap. And it's not even that simple because I pay bills for mother and daddy's house out of The D's account.

I decided to go to the link Mr. Comcast-to-the-Rescue had posted a while back on one of my I Hate Comcrap posts. He said it had remote control codes. It was something like ComcastCaresAboutYouAndWantsYouToBeHappy.comcast.com. So I thought it was legit. Turns out, it's a link to his fuckin' blog. Which is blank. Thank god I didn't email the bastard because he'd have my whole name. He'd probably spam the hell out of me, or worse, stalk me. Why is this world so full of lowlife whack-jobs? I'm not afraid. I could take him out. Easily. And I should be embarrassed to say this, but I'm not: Openin' a can of whoopass on some idiot who dared fuck with me would be incredibly cathartic.

Ok, enough of this rant. Speaking of low-life whack-jobs, I heard the weirdest news I've ever heard in my entire life. But then anything to do with Jerry Lee Lewis is over the top. Here goes, straight from Action News Five:

GERMANTOWN, TN - (WMC-TV) - A Germantown woman who claims to be the daughter of music legend Jerry Lee Lewis was out on bond Friday after she was arrested and charged with killing her five-month-old child.

Germantown Police charged Lori Lancaster with criminally negligent homicide after her infant died earlier this week.

Investigators said Lancaster took muscle relaxants hours before she was discovered lying on top of her five-month-old son, who was apparently smothered. The child was taken to Methodist Germantown Hospital.

Lancaster's mother was Jerry Lee Lewis' fourth wife Jaren Gunn. The couple planned to divorce when Lancaster was 10 years old. Two weeks before the divorce was final, Gunn drowned in a swimming pool.

Lewis says Lancaster is not his daughter.

The Germantown Police Department would not elaborate on the charges.



Only in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment